Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lord knows it would be the first time...

Well, here I am at my landmark 50th post.
I shall now throw confetti in the air and reflect while singing 'Memories.'
And now that that's over


I'ma gonna be doing a lot of driving in the near future and have devised a master plan that's gonna require some audience participation. (I know how difficult it is, but do your best)
I shall put together the first ever Lost on Purpose Road Trip Mix!!!
I'm enthralled, aren't you? So think of your favourite song to drive anywhere to, whether it's to the store or to the other side of the country. Anything that makes the speedometer go up. I shall then post for all to see.
Send all entries to lostonpurpose@gmail.com (Please send through YouSendIt)

You can do it, I believe in you.

As promised, here are some Smiths.
The Smiths - Please Please Please...Let Me Get What I Want
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
The Smiths - The Headmaster Ritual

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog doesn't look a day older than 30... ;OP