Thursday, June 08, 2006

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground

It may just be me, but I think my feedback has been declining as of late. Come on guys, tell me I'm awesome, tell me I suck, just tell me. Plus, I know you guys have requests. lostonpurpose@gmail.com

This is one of the first albums I ever bought. Classic, simply classic.

Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Track List:
1. Bone Machine
2. Break My Body
3. Something Against You
4. Broken Face
5. Gigantic
6. River Euphrates
7. Where is my Mind?
8. Cactus
9. Tony's Theme
10. Oh My Golly
11. Vamos
12. I'm Amazed
13. Brick is Red

You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me

On a completely unrelated note, at the end of August, I will be moving to the nation's capital, Ottawa. Which means concerts will come to be instead of the other way around. Which means happy!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Funnily enough, Surfer Rosa & Come On Pilgrim is the first album I remember buying for myself. Still brilliant many years on.

Anonymous said...

We need to talk about your flair. 1 entry and upload a week is the minimum, okay? Now, you know, it's up to you whether or not you wanna just do the bare minimum or, uh--Well, like Brian, for example, has 37 pieces of flair on today. And a terrific smile. People can get an album anywhere, okay? They come to Lost on Purpose for the atmosphere and the attitude. okay? That's what the flair's about. It's about fun. Now, if you feel that the bare minimum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to upload more and we encourage that. Okay? You do wanna express yourself, don't you?"

P.S. Thanks. Keep up the good work. Pixies rule. Would love to see some Beirut, Hayden's "Elk-Lake Serenade", Islands and Gogo Bordello.

Jim said...

Quality over quantity is what I say. No point posting 30 albums a day if they are all duff.
I'd rather see one album that you like and read a bit about it whenever, than a bunch of albums with no chatter.