Sunday, October 15, 2006

You’re the piece of gold that flushes all my soul

I apologize for my recent hiatus, I've been a lot busier in Ottawa than I thought I would be. I am not dead or vanished, although it is unlikely I will be able to keep posting at a regular pace. So whenever I think there's something you really need to hear, this place'll be updated. Assuming I have any readers left at all. *Gropes blindly into the darkness* Now, you may or may not already have this album, but I finally picked up a puchased copy of the debut EP from the delightfully Canadian Controller.Controller.

Controller.Controller - History
Track List:
1. .......
2. History
3. Silent Seven
4. Sleep Over It
5. Bruised Broken Beaten
6. Disco Blackout
7. Watch

You're in for mass distraction

I am and will remain at lostonpurpose@gmail.com for requests, suggestions, general hate mail, etc.
Cheers!

6 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, watch where you are groping! At least buy me dinner first...

Anonymous said...

Great to have u back anyway, I know from personal experience how hectic theese moves can be.

All the best, Steve_r, huricane85@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!

Joel Gadde said...

hey, i'm from ottawa to, check my blog, www.evil-home-stereo.blogspot.com

i'll add you in my links column if you add me.

Anonymous said...

thank you, this is awesome

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see that you are getting back to the infamous blog, oh, how i have missed thee :) thanks jessi you rock:)