Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Best Happiness Money Can Buy

You will notice that I switched to MegaUpload for outgoing files, but I would appreciate if everything sent to me go through YouSendIt

Thanks for the praise and suggestions, guys. This is still a work in progress, so any opinions on how to better myself are greatly appreciated.

Thanks also to cb for sending me the soundtrack to Mysterious Skin. I've not yet seen the movie, but it's certainly sparked my interest, so I must. I'm really enjoying the soundtrack. Here it is for your insomnia-curing pleasure.
Mysterious Skin OST

I'm trying to live up to all the over-hyping done by Kristi and it's proving difficult. Not cause I'm incompetent, there's just a lot of praise. So the best plan I have right now is to put the ol' Ipod on random and post what comes up. Ok? Ok.

Aqueduct - Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights
Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Cocaine Cowgirl
The Futureheads - Decent Days and Nights
I'm such a sucker for The Futureheads ever since I saw them live last year and they were fan-fucking-tastic
Stars - Reunion

Hooray for Shuffle!

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Call me a motivator ;-)

Anonymous said...

will you be posting albums or just tracks