Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight...

To answer an anonymous question, I'm not a huge fan of posting full albums, because I know you're extremely unlikely to purchase them if I do. I will do it occasionally, but I don't want to get into the habit.

It's been a very busy weekend and I've been neglecting my posting. Please don't shun me.

Gentleman Reg is a band based out of Toronto and it seems I'm hearing about them everywhere I go lately. Curiosity finally got the better of me, so I got me a hold of Darby and Joan, their latest release, and I absolutely love it. Here are my favourites.
Gentleman Reg - First Time Everything
Gentleman Reg - It's Not Safe
Gentleman Reg - The Boyfriend Song


Another Canadian band getting a lot of buzz lately is The Populars. I havn't been able to locate their album yet, but a few songs are available on their site, so here's a sample.
The Populars - Hurry Up and Die
The Populars - Shadow That You Cast
The Populars - Away From It All

I'll try not be so neglegent, I'm a bad poster. I hope this redeems me.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I agree with your comments about posting full albums. A song or two fine. Well said.