Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ghosts in the Machine...

Sorry I've been a little lax on the posting lately, but the semester's almost over and it's crunch time. Once the holidays are over, I should be back to routine.

So until Jessi's out of hyper-mode, here is a little something to tide you over. Since all you wonderful people were kind enough to oblige me, here is the remixed soundtrack to one of my all-time-favourite-yet-still-completely-disturbing movies.
Requiem for a Dream:Remixed
Track List:
1. Clint Mansell - Tappy's Intro (Film Score)
2. Plant - In the End It's All Nice
3. Psilonaut - Ghosts in the Machine
4. Paul Oakenfold - Aeternal
5. Clint Mansell - Seacoast Towers (Film Score)
6. Jagz Kooner - Coney Island Express
7. Clint Mansell - Seacoast Alarm (Film Score)
8. Wish FM - Haunted Dreams
9. Kronos Quartet - Tense
10. Josh Wink - Full Tense
11. Clint Mansell - Food (Film Score)
12. Delirium - Deluxed
13. Clint Mansell - Island (Film Score)
14. A Guy Called Gerald - Body and Fear
15. Clint Mansell - 112 (Film Score)
16. Ils - Overturned
17. Clint Mansell - Sara (Film Score)
18. Hive - Hand Jive
19. Clint Mansell - Arnold (Film Score)
20. Clint Mansell - Ghosts (Vocal Version)

Techno-tastic!

Keep sending me requests and recommendations and stuff. Feedback is what lets me know I'm not completely wasting my time. lostonpurpose@gmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, All I get is 'Download limit exceeded' - shame, would have liked to compare it to the original.

Art Vandelay said...

Are you sure? As far as I know Megaupload has no limit. If there are others with this problem, let me know.

Jim said...

Tried a few times myself too, and got the same message.
I thought it meant I'd exceeded my limit for downloading from Megaupload - which would be strange considering I only use it once in a blue moon - but I tried again today and got the same message, but now, five minutes later, I'm downloading something else from there.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why the rest are recieving that message. I tested the link and it works fine. But, from what I know, megaupload works like this:

Depending on the amount of times the files are downloaded; they will continue to remain active. If the files have gone idle for thirty days from the date uploaded, then the link will become defunct.

I can upload Requiem For A Dream [REMIXED] again though. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Anonymous said...

receiving* >:(

Requiem For A Dream: Remixed
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1RIPBAVL

Jim said...

Yay, it worked this time. Got a surprisingly quick download rate too.
I'm fairly sure megaupload just doesn't like me, nice to see it's given me a break for Christmas.