Thursday, December 15, 2005

It was at it's best when you and I were only 3

Since I'm a huge fan of pointless surveys:

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ketchup Chips
2. Cereal
3. Anything with Peanut Butter
4. Nanaimo Bars
5. Coffee

5 artists that I know the lyrics of most of their songs:
1. Weezer
2. Pete Yorn
3. Radiohead
4. Tegan and Sara
5. Hawksley Workman

5 things I’d do with $100 million:
1. The biggest CD library on the face of the Earth
2. Buy my own plane/boat
3. Private shows by all my favourite bands
4. Make my own record label
5. Buy myself some happiness

5 locations I’d like to run away to:
1. Thailand
2. New Zealand
3. Scotland
4. Brazil
5. Japan

5 things I like doing:
1. Music
2. Playing with my pet ferret
3. Skiing/Snowboarding
4. On the computer
5. Procrastinating

5 things I would never wear:
1. Anything with flowers/kittens on it
2. Pantyhose
3. Anything from the Gap/Old Navy
4. Basically anything my mother ever picked out for me
5. I can't think of a 5

5 TV shows I like:
1. Lost
2. Degrassi
3. Clone High
4. 24
5. The OC (yeah, wanna fight about it?)

5 movies I like:
1. Leon: The Professional
2. A Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Edward Scissorhands
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show

5 famous people I’d like to meet:
1. Gary Oldman
2. Conan O'Brien
3. Trent Reznor
4. Johnny Depp
5. Hawksley Workman

5 favorite toys:
1. My Ipod, of course
2. My Cell Phone
3. I had this wicked Ninja Turtle when I was little
4. I also had this wicked Optimus Prime Transformer toy when I was little
5. I had no normal little girl toys

5 People I want to do this
1. Whoever's bored, send it to me.

Music Gems:
Meat Puppets - Lake of Fire
Abandoned Pools - Start Over
Paul Westerberg - Let the Bad Times Roll
On!Air!Library! - Faultered Ego
The Pattern - She's a Libra
The Northern Pikes - Shotgun Morning

My Pete Yorn albums were recently subject to a horrible tragedy, so if you lovely people could send me Life on a Chain, Musicforthemorningafter, etc. I would love you forever.

5 comments:

Jim said...

*splutter* You'd run away to Scotland?
Are you nuts? It's crap over here! If you ever do though, give me a shout, I'll buy you a drink.

Kristi Joy said...

Optimus Prime kicked ASS.

Kelly and José said...

I love On!Air!Library! Especially their song, "Bread" -- I used to just listen to it on repeat. . .

Also -- I have Pete Yorn's Music for the Morning After. . .let me know whether you have gotten it yet :) if not I'll send it over to you!

kellygatta@gmail.com

David Emprimo said...

Took you up on your offer (I couldn't think of anything to blog about today, anyway...)

If you're interested, it's here: http://holmfirth.blogspot.com.

bWkxxx said...

hey like ur blog and i was wondering if you could help get my own music blog started that would be awsome thax my first post is going to be the best of the pixes

blog url: http://valsddl.blogspot.com/