Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Non-traditional, non-denomenational celebration!

I know I'm completely breaking my rule about posting full albums as of late, but they've all been worthy exceptions, as is the following. I can't compete Christmas-music-wise with the likes of the Bring me the Heads advent calendar, but I'll sure as hell try with everyone's favourite fictional holiday (besides Festivus(sp?))
So everyone have a very merry Chrismukkah whilst listening to an indie kid's carols.

Music from the OC Mix 3: Have a Very Merry Chrismukkah
Track List:
1. The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
2. Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas
3. Low - Just Like Christmas
4. Rooney - Merry X-mas Everybody
5. Ben Kweller - Rock of Ages
6. The Long Winters - Christmas with You is the Best
7. Eels - Christmas is Going to the Dogs
8. Leona Naess - Christmas
9. Ron Sexsmith - Maybe This Christmas
Stocking Stuffer

...to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay! This is a cool wee album, and one which is being extensivly ripped off for the aforementioned advent calendar :)