Wednesday, January 04, 2006

These Clouds We're Seeing, They're Explosions in the Sky

So, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, hoping you all havn't forgotten me. Since I'm far too lazy to pick out individual songs right now, and since you all love full albums so much, here's one that recently made it back into my rotation.

Placebo - Sleeping With Ghosts
Track List:
1. Bulletproof Cupid
2. English Summer Rain
3. This Picture
4. Sleeping With Ghosts
5. The Bitter End
6. Something Rotten
7. Plasticine
8. Special Needs
9. I'll Be Yours
10. Second Sight
11. Protect Me From What I Want
12. Centrefolds

I'm in the Basement, You're in the Sky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo. I check to see when your blog is updated. And it hasn't been. =( But that's okay, I like to click on those ad boxes.