Sunday, February 26, 2006

Don't Think About It, It's Only Pretend

To those interested: Kristi informed me that she has cancelled her blog because it had become something that she didn't want it to be. However, if she finds things that she really wants posted, she will send it my way. Just remember people, we keep and maintain these blogs for ourselves, not just for you. So far, I have not encountered the same problems that she did, and hopefully that's the way it stays.

I feel substantially less guilty than normal for posting this album because I know how very hard it is to find, but if you like Make Me Pretty, I highly recommend buying Darby and Joan, the latest fantastic release from Gentleman Reg.

Gentleman Reg - Make Me Pretty
Track List:
1. Statement
2. Give Me the Chance to Fall
3. Make Me Pretty
4. You're So Alone
5. Two Boys in Love
6. Heat
7. Trust Your Love
8. Brother How
9. Hard to Speak
10. The Three Most Important Girls
11. Telling You is Something
12. Bless this Heart
13. Anthem for Self-Confidence

Just sit in my bedroom and admire the view

Now here is possibly the most lucrative and completely unnecessary live covers ever. Possibly the two most un-disco-ish people ever covering the Bee Gees. Dynamite!
Ozzy Osbourne & Dweezil Zappa - Stayin' Alive

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update - I'm sorry / sad to hear that... sux that had to happen. separately, thanks for the continued postings of aural goodness - I've been turned on to a couple of acts I really quite like by your site and probably would never otherwise have learned of them...

Anonymous said...

Kristi - If you read this we miss you
K

Anonymous said...

Darn it
I really liked Kristi's blog and I'm sad to see it go. So much great music.

Anonymous said...

Let me guess - jerks were creeping out Kristi? Figures. So many freakin' jerks in the blogosphere. Way to ruin a good thing, jerks!

All the best, Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Every day that passes without her blog, a puppy develops brain cancer.

Anonymous said...

You don't think her complaining all the time had anything to do with it?
The last post of the video that complained about people who complain was pricless.