Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You Could Never Publish My Love...

I leave for a little excursion to Costa Rica in 9 days, so I'm really busy right now. I believe I'm returning on either March 18th or 19th, so I'm not leaving forever, just to clarify.

While digging through my Inbox, I found this little EP in the mail. I think Eric did a post of this a little while back, but what the hell. I must say, I (like pretty much every other blogger I read) am usually drawn to music that isn't conventional, and this certainly fits the mold. You can just kick back and space out for a good ten minutes. Although this isn't the best that Stationary Odyssey has come up with, (that being More or Less is More) this is certainly worth a listen.
Perpetual of the Retired Evermore EP
1. Perpetual of the Retired Evermore
2. Aiming at the Blur
3. Song 6 (Unreleased)
4. Uh (Rehearsal)

3 comments:

Eric said...

You are correct. Thanks for the shout-out. Keep up the good work.

Tetracloro said...

Hello Jessi, thank you for visit my blog. I hope you liked it. Your always welcome.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Costa Rica sounds lovely. . .