Friday, March 31, 2006

Take the Night by the Hands, Set It On Fire

I got this in my Inbox awhile back, but havn't had the time to really listen until now. The following is an acoustic album from Pete Doherty(Baby Shambles, The Libertines) sometimes known as Kate Moss's cocaine-hoarding former boyfriend. Since he's fresh off his recent drug trial complete with his usual wacky antics, here's what he should be famous for. Very bare-bones and very intriguing.

Track List:
1. My Darling Clementine
2. Back From The Dead
3. Lady Don't Fall Backwards / Bollywood to Battersea
4. The Whole World Is Our Playground
5. Hooray For The 21st Century
6. Curtain Call
7. There Is A Light / 32nd Of December
8. Conversation Diva
9. Never Never
10. East Of Eden
11. My Darling Clementine
12. There She Goes (A. L. H.)
13. Can't Stand Me Now
14. Ha Ha Wall
15. The Ballad Of Grimaldi
16. Stix And Stones

Shaking and Withdrawn Megamix

P.S. In a few days, I am getting the fantastic new album from Morrissey, Ringleader of the Tormentors. I suggest you do the same.

3 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

I cannot bring myself to listen to Pete Doherty. I just dislike him, as a person, so much that I just can't get past his personality to the music. Call me shallow.

b said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
b said...

i think he's only known now as "Kate Moss's cocaine-hoarding former boyfriend"? which is a shame, even though that's how i view him too.

still, i like his voice, so i'm definitely checking this out. thanks for the post!