Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She up and died in a fit of vanity

Ok, things seem to be going well, so keep the requests coming because I work much better with feedback. Drop me a line at lostonpurpose@gmail.com

This album is specifically for my friend Jordan, living up there in Windsor. VAST has been one of my absolute favourites for awhile, so here is Visual Audio Sensory Theater for you to listen and love.

Since I'm on a constant Canadian music kick, here's one of my favourites from contemporary grunge rockers the Tangiers. To me, they sound like if the Buzzcocks and Richard Hell got into a car crash.
Tangiers - Keep the Living Bodies Warm

Sunny Day Real Estate - Roses in Water
Ok, here's my rediculously old throwback of the week. Sunny Day Real Estate's album How It Feels to Be Something On was dropped all the way back in 1998 and I was really into it a few years back. This song popped up on my Ipod the other day and I've been listening to it ever since. Share in my nostalgia.

Ok, show's over people, tune in next week.

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Ohhhh I am snagging me some VAST, because I love them. You are my hero.

Eric said...

All the way back from 1998. That made me laugh. Only 7 years ago. Great song from a great album. Thx.