Saturday, November 26, 2005

If there's a glitch, you're an ostrich, you've got your head in the sand

I know some of Kristi's readers wanted this album posted, and since I'm not nearly as knowledgable, I thought I'd bribe ya...
Pretty Girls Make Graves

Pretty Girls Make Graves - The New Romance
That's right kids, come over to the dark side...

Anywho, here are some early Christmas present for ya:
Mew - The Zookeeper's Boy
Been on repeat for the past few days...
XTC - Dear God
Mellowdrone - Fashionably Uninvited
Patrick Park - Something Pretty
The Album Leaf - Eastern Glow

Happy belated Thanksgiving to any Americans who drop by. Better late than never.
I'm off to procrastinate...

P.S. Nobody comments anymore. Is anyone still reading this thing?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am.

Anonymous said...

I am too. PGMGs are goodtimes fo sho

Anonymous said...

good post, good music...

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm from europe. love music you post. keep typing...

Kelly and José said...

Wondering whether Canadians have a Holiday that parallels America's Thanksgiving? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you've surpassed Kristi in my eyes for the Pretty Girls post (sorry Kristi, you're still great!). . . so thanks for that one! In return, I may even respond to the Klosterman question - which has made me think. . . definitely.

Eric said...

I'm reading. PGMG's "New Romance" is a great record.