Friday, December 09, 2005

Be Excited, Be Be Excited!

Thanks a lot for the 234546 copies of 'Every Day I Love You Less and Less' sent to be by the populous. Now here it is for the rest of you to love.
M.I.A. - Every Day I Love You Less and Less
Thank you also for the information about Aeternal. I shall be posting the full album Requiem for a Dream: Remixed once I obtain it. You people rock my socks.

I found this the other day, apparently there was some kind of contest, to make new trailers for movies, but make them seem like a completely different genre. Only sound and music could be modified. The winning one was this awesome cut of the Shining. For all who have seen/read The Shining, this is absolutely hilarious.
Here's two that make Titanic and West Side Story look like horror movies. Funny shit.
More music later.

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

I don't care for M.I.A. I've tried and tried, just can't get into it. Do you hate me now?

Kristi Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.