Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Well, my verdict on Harry Potter 4 is fan-fucking-tastic, but could it really be anything else? However, I'd like to express my distaste at Gary Oldman only being present in the fire-face variety. That movie needs more Gary, all movies do. Another question I have is, why is Harry Potter inexplicably ripped? The kid's supposed to be like 14 and he's got muscles from here till Thursday. I do admit to having a teenage girl crush on both Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum. Can you blame me?
Rating: 4 frilly dress robes out of 5
They're Stylin'They're Stylin'They're Stylin'They're Stylin'




Well, it's gotta be one of those Canadian winters because I'm freezing my ass off up here. It's times like this I wish I lived in Mexico...or even California.
In the spirit of wishing I was in warmer climates here are a bunch of songs about California:
Phantom Planet - California
Soul Kid #1 - More Bounce (In California)
Eagles - Hotel California
Billy Bragg & Wilco - California Stars
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Amen - California's Bleeding
Copeland - California
Dressy Bessy - California
Sprung Monkey - So Cal Loco

Any ones I missed? Send 'em over to lostonpurpose@gmail.com

P.S. Ads? Why yes, I have ads!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Your ads seem to be unclickable, to me at least...

Anonymous said...

mmmm........ yeah california's great