Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Arrival and the Reunion

I'm still trying to organize my life, so sorry for the delays. I promise I'll sort through each and every email when I'm less crazy. Well, still the same amount of crazy, but less stressed

Since you must be either deaf or crazy if you don't like DCD, this is for you:

Dead Can Dance - A Passage in Time
Track List:
1. Saltarello
2. Song of Sophia
3. Ullyses
4. Cantara
5. The Garden of Zephirus
6. Enigma of the the Absolute
7. Wilderness
8. The Host of Seraphim
9. Anywhere Out of the World
10. The Writing on my Father's Hand
11. Severance
12. The Song of the Sybil
13. Fortune Presents Gifts Not According to the Book
14. In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-Eyed are Kings
15. Bird
16. Spirit

Lost Within the Security of Our New Found Wealth

P.S. This has gotta be one of my favourite album covers ever. It's so simple and complex at the same time.

You may now continue with your lives.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Ooh. Nice. I haven't heard anyhting from these guys in years.