Wednesday, January 18, 2006

From a Cradle to a Casket...Hold your sadness like a puppet

If you request songs of me, you'll probably get them. If you request songs of me through comments, you'll really probably get them. If you request Bright Eyes songs through comments of me, you'll most assuredly get them. (Conor Oberst is dreamy, isn't he? His brilliance holds no bounds.)

So, here are me favourite Bright Eyes songs (in no particular order, plus an anonymous request.)

Bright Eyes - The Calendar Hung Itself
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love
Bright Eyes - Don't Know When but a Day's Gonna Come
Bright Eyes - Sunrise, Sunset

Ask and you shall receive:
Bright Eyes - At the Bottom of Everything

Two albums released around the same time: a feat done by few, and accomplished by even less. Bright Eyes can do anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- Anonymous here, You are, as I'm sure you know, wonderful. Thanks so much for the track now it’s back to the belfry with me. La, la, la (man do I love being anonymous). p.s. Scrubs is the best show ever and Turk is the pimp daddy mack.

Kristi Joy said...

the kooks are out in full force today. I feel so at home here.