Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whenever I Pull, I'm Pushing Us Further Apart

The following EP was recommended to me by Mr. Stephen Ryan, who is never short on things I havn't got yet, so thanks many times to him. Fans of the NBC show Scrubs such as myself may recognize a few of Joshua Radin's songs. Enjoy!
Joshua Radin - First Between 3rd and 4th EP
Track List:
1. Winter
2. Girlfriend in a Coma
3. Don't Look Away
4. Today
5. The One You Knew
6. Do You Wanna

I Won't Remember the Truth

Mp3's:
Mobile - Montreal Calling
Dead Can Dance - In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-Eyed are Kings
M. Craft - Sweets
The Departure - All Mapped Out
Mason Dixon - Soft Swollen Summer (If you don't have this one, get it)
Wide Mouth Mason - Rained Out Parade

I hope you guys will give me more feedback. I am off to bask in one of my favourite shows: 24.
Cheers!

P.S. - Specifically aimed at certain people who may or may not be reading this: Nickelback suck. Bad. That is all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, thanks for posting such a great artist. His music is beautiful :)thanks jess, you rock !!

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy a little Mason Dixon :)

Always checking in with you!

Anonymous said...

yeah much thanks for posting this dude, it rad.

Kristi Joy said...

and the people said, Amen! (re: Nickelback)

Art Vandelay said...

Hmmm, sorry about the DCD thing, but I was under the impression that this particular track was from this album: Music for Vampires. The weird thing is that I have The Serpent's Egg album. Colour me stupid.

Anonymous said...

Searching aimlessly for Bright Eyes - At The Bottom Of Everything track (just saw the video). I'm new to this but it sounded nice.

Eric said...

Yep. Nickelback does suck really really bad. Right on with that one.

Anonymous said...

Of course Nickelback suck. That's just common knowledge.