Thursday, January 12, 2006

Get Yourself into some Self-Control

Since my best friend Jim has already posted The Woods, I'll be lazy and just direct you there. Witness my lazyness. However, I will give you this offering from the ladies too.

Sleater-Kinney - One Beat
Track List:
1. One Beat
2. Faraway
3. Oh!
4. The Remainder
5. Light-Rail Coyote
6. Step Aside
7. Combat Rock
8. O2
9. Funeral Song
10. Prisstina
11. Hollywood Ending
12. Sympathy

Hanging by a thread...

Seems Jim does everything I do like a month before. I'm not plagiarizing, I swear.

Jessi's Final Thought: Are you people all still there? At least you answered my first question.

4 comments:

Jim said...

I can't help it, I'm ahead of my time.
Only had a couple of tracks from this one though, so thanks Jessi.

Anonymous said...

excellent, excellent choice! S-K rocks and this albums KICKS. Have it already, so whoever comes along needs to grab or go buy or hey, how about BOTH?

Anonymous said...

I'm still there.
And if you mean the movie question, I pick the documentary of course;).

Anonymous said...

I'm still there.
Downloading things :)