Wednesday, November 30, 2005

People get addicted, it's a problem around here...

I'm not even going to try to compete with Frontier Mix #2, so I'm breaking my own rule, because I feel that everyone should own this album.
Yes, I preach Hawksley everywhere I go, because I feel it is my civic duty to spread the brilliance of this man everywhere.
I really hope to go see him in Toronto at Massey Hall in March, the only problem is I may or may not be in Costa Rica at the time and/or broke because of my trip. I hope I can make it work. *fingers crossed*
So here is his latest release, in all of its glory:
Hawksley Workman - Lover/Fighter
Track List:
1. We Will Still Need a Song
2. Even an Ugly Man
3. Wonderful & Sad
4. Anger as Beauty
5. No Reason to Cry Out Your Eyes
6. Tonight Romanticize the Automobile
7. Future Language of Slaves
8. Smoke Baby
9. Autumn's Here
10. Addicted
11. Ilfracombe

To Carry Our Love Away...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessi, great choices of music.
But could you please use rapidshare.de rather than megaupload?

Megaupload is sloooooooooooooooow.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's not always so bad, but today, that download would have taken me 6 hours. I don't have the fastest connection, but it's pretty good - Rapidshare downloads only usually take a minute. Only downside is you can only DL once per hour for free.