Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Want To Be Forgotten & I Don't Want to be Reminded

I don't have any music for you today(I know, I'm a bad blogger and should be shot), but here are some random things for you to know:
1. I know only obsessive Johnny Depp fans such as myself would care about this, but I am currently in the process of downloading The Libertine. Happiness! Not sure if it's being released in theaters or not, I really hope so.
2. After many stressful weeks of dealing with little bastards who get to see it before me, I am finally going to see the fourth Harry Potter flick tonight.
3. The third release from New York garage pretty boys The Strokes is coming out in January and called First Impressions of Earth. I know, I like them and you can all hate me now.
4. In approximately 10 days, there will be a re-release of Beck's Guero remixed entitled Guerolito!!! Happy , happy!

P.S. I know you all know this already, but fans of the Dresden Dolls will be happy to know they can buy In Paradise at a store near you!

That is all, actual music coming soon.

4 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

holy shit, I didn't know that. I need to get my ass down to a store near me =(

Meanwhile, enjoy HP. I saw it the day it came out, there were lots of little fangirls there, it was great fun. Harry Potter is growing sexy.

Jim said...

If you want to listen to that Strokes album early, well, I'm sure you'll be able to find it *ahem* somewhere. So long as RS doesn't still hate you at least.

Anonymous said...

look here...probably what you where looking for on point 4... ;)

http://theindieconnection.wordpress.com/2005/12/02/req-beck-guerolito-in-advance-and-super-sexy/

Art Vandelay said...

Thanks, but I have had the two aforementioned albums sent to me. I am experiencing problems with my Internet connection at home, but as soon as I'm up and running, all will be posted.