Monday, January 30, 2006

Dancing Alone, To Songs From the Past

Alright kiddies, I'm doing something a bit different this week. Coming at you, every day this week (hopefully, if I don't slack off) I'm gonna be giving you 100% Grade A Canadian beef. That's right, everything I post for you will be from the great white north. *Swells with patriotic pride.* Hopefully all this maple goodness won't give you cavities.

To start off, here is an album that anyone and everyone should own. Twin Canuck cuties Tegan and Sara didn't really register with me until I heard 'Take Me Anywhere' and boy did I jump on the boat late. This is now one of my favourites. Get it, get it now.

Tegan and Sara - So Jealous
Track List:
1. You Wouldn't Like Me
2. Take Me Anywhere
3. I Bet It Stung
4. I Know I Know I Know
5. Where Does the Good Go?
6. Downtown
7. I Won't Be Left
8. Walking With a Ghost
9. So Jealous
10. Speak Slow
11. Wake Up Exhausted
12. We Didn't Do It
13. Fix You Up
14. I Can't Take It

Don't You Worry, There's Still Time

Mp3's:
Sharp Like Knives - Holy Gaud
Melanie Doane - Adam's Rib
Hot Hot Heat - In Cairo
Bif Naked - Lucky
City & Colour - Save Your Scissors
Feist - Mushaboom
The Dears - Corduroy Boy
The Mark Inside - Carousel
Controller.Controller - Silent Seven

I'm off this week, so posting = yay!

1 comment:

Kristi Joy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Bif, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.