Friday, February 03, 2006

Seventeen and Half Alive...

Here's one I know you'll like. I don't know what it is about the so-called Montreal scene, a fair number of my posts this week come from this gorgeous city. Perhaps there's something in the water.

Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
Track List:
1. Your Ex-Lover is Dead
2. Set Yourself on Fire
3. Ageless Beauty
4. Reunion
5. The Big Fight
6. What I'm Trying to Say
7. One More Night
8. Sleep Tonight
9. The First Five Times
10. He Lied About Death
11. Celebration Guns
12. Soft Revolution
13. Calendar Girl

Keep Watching the Sky, Cause You Might Get Lucky Again

Mp3's:
Big Sugar - Nicotina
Sloan - Rest of My Life
The Constantines - Nighttime/Anytime (It's Alright)
FemBots - A Million Dead End Jobs
Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Stand Down at Sundown
Limblifter - Wake Up to the Sun
Crash Test Dummies - Keep a Lid on Things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought Canadian music was all about The Tragically Hip!

Silly me!

Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly enjoying your posts on Canadian music. Such classics they are. Is it possible for you to post The Cansecos album? There isn't much to get from them in the US.

sob sob